Thursday, October 9, 2014

Keeping it Cool in the Fall





















Hope you all are having a wonderful week! Today on the blog, I have posted a casual fall outfit containing some cooler tones. Boyfriend jeans have been a huge hit the past few years and I could understand why. They're super comfy because of the looser fit and look great with just about any top. Today, I've paired my distressed boyfriend jeans with a formal sheer grey top. I also added neutral to warmer tone accessories such as my purse, hat, and shoes to balance out the cooler toned top and bottom. An easy and casual outfit to wear during the perfect weather of this upcoming fall! 



Grey Sheer Button Down: H &M
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans: H & M
Tan Leather Shoes: Aldo's
Beige Suede Purse: Forever 21
Brown Floppy Hat: Forever 21









Pictures Taken & Edited by: Kevin Young
Many thanks to: MadebyTiger & Andy Chang!


No comments:

Post a Comment